Sweet Potato Cottage Pie (vegan)
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 530 kcal/ 2220 kJ, 83 g carbs, 13 g protein, 12 g fat
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into cubes. Place them into a pot of salted water, bring to a boil and then simmer until soft.
Meanwhile heat a large pot with oil and add in the garlic, red onion, rosemary, thyme, and fry together for a few minutes.
- Now add in the mushrooms, brussels sprouts, chestnuts, parsnips, carrots, gravy granules, Tamari, lentils, and cranberry sauce and cook together for 10 minutes.
- Once the sweet potatoes are soft, drain and place back into the cooking pot. Add the butter, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper and mash it together.
- Now transfer the vegetable mix and place into the bottom of a large baking dish, top with the sweet potato mash and bake in the oven at 200C (390F) for 25 minutes.