Sweet Potato Waffles with Apples and Walnuts
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 610 kcal/2560 kJ, 11 g protein, 39 g fat, 52 g carbs
1. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and stir well. Combine the flour and baking powder and add to the egg mixture alternating with the milk.
2. Peel the apple and sweet potatoes, grate both and fold into the batter along with the walnuts. In a preheated greased (Belgian) waffle iron, pour in batter and cook until golden brown.
3. Stir the vanilla and maple syrup into the yogurt and serve with the waffles.