Sweet Potato Tarte Flambée
- Cooking time
- 4-6 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 570 kcal/ 2390 kJ, 63 g carbs, 15 g protein, 29 g fat
1. Roll out the bread dough on 2 baking trays lined with baking paper. Spread the dough with the cream cheese. Peel onions and cut into fine rings. Cut the ham into pieces. Peel and wash the sweet potatoes and cut them into 2 mm thin slices.
2. Preheat the oven to 240°C top/bottom heat. Put sweet potatoes on the dough and spoon the oil onto it. Spread onions and ham on top and bake in the oven for approx. 12-16 minutes.
3. Coarsely chop the pine nuts and roast them in a small coated pan until golden brown. Wash the rocket, spin dry, clean and pluck into bite-sized pieces.
4. Garnish with rocket salad and pine nuts, sprinkle with maple syrup and serve.
Preparation time: ca. 30 Minuten, Baking time: ca. 12-16 Minuten