Sweet Potato Tacos
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 880 kcal/ 3690 kJ, 76 g carbs, 19 g protein, 52 g fat
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C top/bottom heat. Peel garlic and cut into slices. Peel and wash sweet potatoes, cut into cubes of approx. 2×2 cm and mix with 2 tablespoons oil, maple syrup and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Place the sweet potato mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.
2. Cut the red bell peppers and the chilli in half, remove the seeds and stems, wash and cut into strips. Sauté the bell peppers in the remaining heated oil for approx. 5-7 minutes. Add the chilli and season with salt and pepper. Cut salad into strips, wash and spin dry.
3. Cut the lime in half and squeeze out the juice. Halve the avocados, remove the stones and the flesh. Cut the flesh into slices and sprinkle with lime juice.
4. Chop the walnuts finely and mix with sour cream. Fill the taco shells with the ingredients, garnish with walnut sour cream and serve.
Tip: The filling also tastes very good if you combine it with fried minced meat or turkey meat.