Sweet potato slices with BBQ salmon
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 630 kcal/ 2640 kJ, 65 g carbs, 29 g protein, 26 g fat
1. Wash the sweet potatoes and slice them in very thin slices. Place them on a round baking tray in a round circular motion. Drizzle the sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in the oven (electric stove: 150 -175 °C/ circulating air: 125 -150 °C) and bake for 35 minutes.
2. While the sweet potatoes are in the oven, finely chop the fresh herbs and add into a mixing bowl along with the crushed garlic and olive oil.
3. Wash and season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the salmon pieces on a BBQ griddle and base the salmon with the garlic and herb dressing. Grill the salmon for 5-6 minutes on each side.
4. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and serve with the cooked salmon. It goes well with a fresh mixed salad.