Sweet Potato Risotto
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 910 kcal/ 3820 kJ,108 g carbs,12 g protein,42 g fat
1. Peel, wash and cut the sweet potatoes in very small pieces. Peel the onions and slice into small cubes. Peel and press the garlic. Heat some olive oil in a pan and add onions, half of the garlic and rice. Roast for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in a little vegetable stock and add the sweet potatoes. Let the stock evaporate before adding the next sip. Continue like this for 20 minutes while stirring until the rice softens.
2. In the meantime, pre-heat an oven to 175 C° (top and bottom heat). Clean the cherry tomatoes. Mix vinegar, the rest of the olive oil and thyme in a bowl.
3. Put the tomatoes in an oven tin, add garlic and the oil / vinegar mixture and sprinkle almond flakes on top. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. Clean the basil, pat dry and finely cut the leaves, Place the risotto and the roasted tomatoes on a plate and garnish with fresh basil.