Sweet Potato Chocolate Blondies
- Cooking time
- 12 portions Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 150 kcal/ 630 kJ, 18 g carbs, 6 g protein, 6 g fat
1. Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly and prick them several times with a sharp knife. Wrap them in damp kitchen paper and cook in the microwave at the highest setting for approx. 10 minutes or in a preheated oven at 180°C top/bottom heat for approx. 1 hour. Leave the oven switched on. Halve the sweet potatoes, remove the flesh and puree finely.
2. Grate the chocolate and mix with the sweet potato puree, almond flour, baking powder and maple syrup to a smooth dough. Spread the dough in a rectangular baking mould (of approx. 14 x 22 cm and 2 cm high) lined with baking paper and press down well.
3. Spread the walnut halves on the dough, press a little and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Let the blondies cool on a cake rack, decorate with white chocolate if desired and let dry. Cut the sweet potato chocolate blondies into 12 pieces and serve.
Preparation time: approx. 20 minutes
Baking time: approx. 20 minutes