Sweet Potato Chili with Alaska Pollock
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 750 kcal / 3150 kj, 33 g protein, 35 g fat, 71 g carbs
1. Wash, pat dry and cut Alaska pollock into bite-sized pieces, drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt. Roast fish in 2 tablespoons of heated oil, then take out.
2. Wash peppers, cut in half, and remove seeds and stalks. Coarsely chop bell pepper into dices and chili pepper into small cubes. Peel and cut the onions into rings. Peel, wash and dice the sweet potatoes.
3. Fry the red bell pepper, chili pepper, onions, and sweet potatoes for approx. 10 minutes in the remaining oil of the pollock. Wash and add the tomatoes to the pan with some tomato paste, coffee, maple syrup, and broth. Cover and cook for approx. 10 minutes.
4. Add rinsed and drained kidney beans and corn, let all briefly heat up. Season the chili with salt, pepper, cumin, and cilantro. Add the pollock pieces and carefully heat again briefly.
5. Fill the sweet potato chili into soup bowls or -plates, decorate with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.