Sweet Potato & Chickpea Bowl
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 760 kcal / 3190 kj, 20 g protein, 26 g fat, 101 g carbs
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C circulating air. Roughly chop the walnuts. Wash chickpeas, pat them dry and mix with walnuts and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spread everything onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for approx. 20 minutes in the oven.
2. Peel and cut sweet potatoes into approx. 2 cm cubes. Blend with 2 tablespoons olive oil and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture onto another baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for approx. 15-20 minutes.
3. Mix chickpea-walnut mixture with 2 tablespoons maple syrup, some salt, chili, and curry. Bake in the oven for another 10 minutes.
4. Prepare the millet according to package directions. Divide broccoli into rosettes, wash and cook in salted water for approx. 10 minutes. Fast-chill in cold water. Cut the mini romaine lettuce into strips, wash and dry well. Wash tomatoes and cut in half.
5. For the dressing, finely chop cranberries, mix with remaining maple syrup, orange juice, mustard, vinegar, and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Decoratively arrange the ingredients (except for the chickpeas and walnuts) in 4 bowls, garnish with dressing and chickpea-walnut mixture.