Sweet Potato Caramel Biscuits
- Cooking time
- 6 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 760 kcal/3190 kJ, 11 g protein, 45 g fat, 74 g carbs
- Recipe PDF | Press foto
1. Heat the oven to 140 degrees.
2. For the sweet potato curd: Melt the butter and stir the zest, vanilla seeds, sugar and lemon juice through it. Then place the mixture in a bowl and heat it ‘au bain-marie’ (in a pan with a layer of boiling water).
3. Lightly beat the eggs in another bowl. Remove the bowl from the pan and add the warm liquid. Replace the bowl in the pan and continue to stir until the curd thickens, add the sweet potato puree and leave to cool.
4. For the base: Finely crumble the biscuits by hand or in a blender and mix with the butter. Place the paper muffin cases in a muffin tray and place a spoonful of biscuit crumbs in the bottom. Press down with the back of a spoon.
5. For the cheesecake: Blend the cream cheese, the sweet potato puree, sugar, sour cream and the sieved flour until the lumps disappear. Mix the eggs through one by one to form a smooth mixture.
6. Fill the cake cases almost to the top. Place the cakes in the oven for 25 minutes. Leave to cool. Serve with the curd.