Sweet Potato Burrito with Carne Asada
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 810 kcal/3400 kJ, 23 g protein, 38 g fat, 90 g carbs
1. Pat the steak dry and slice into strips. Wash the lime under hot water, pat dry, zest some of the peel, slice the lime in half, and squeeze out the juice. Mix the zest and some of the juice with the worcestershire sauce and tomato paste to make a marinade. Wash the cilantro, pat dry, chop finely, add to the marinade, and season with salt and pepper. Marinate the steak in this mixture.
2. Prepare the rice as per package instructions. Peel and wash the sweet potatoes, cube, and sauté them in 2 tbsp of heated oil. Add the cooked rice, sauté, and season to taste with cumin, chili, salt and pepper.
3. Rinse the kidney beans and corn and let drip dry. Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and lift out the flesh, mash it, mix with lime juice, and season with salt and pepper. Cook the steak in the remaining hot oil.
4. Warm the wraps in the oven if desired, spread them with sour cream, and add the sweet potato mixture, steak strips, kidney beans and corn. Dollop some avocado dip on top, fold over the burrito, and serve.