Sweet Potato & Mango Smoothie
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 210 kcal/880 kJ, 6 g protein, 6 g fat, 32 g carbs
- Recipe PDF | Press foto
1. Bake the sweet potatoes in aluminium foil for 50 min. at 200 degrees until cooked through and leave to cool.
2. Remove the sweet potatoes from their skin and cut into pieces. Peel the mango, cut into cubes and squeeze the lemons.
3. Blend all the ingredients into a smooth smoothie.
4. If you think the smoothie is too thick, dilute it with a bit of fruit juice.
5. You can sweeten the smoothie slightly with sugar or some honey if required.