Sweet Potato Aioli
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 500 kcal/ 2100 kJ, 55 g carbs, 4 g protein, 27 g fat
1. Peel and wash sweet potatoes, cut into pieces and cook in lightly salted boiling water for about 10 minutes.
2. Peel the garlic. Drain cooked sweet potatoes and puree with garlic, mayonnaise and yoghurt.
3. Season the aioli with salt and pepper and serve with the bread chips and fried prawns
For a vegan aioli variant, replace the yoghurt with a vegan cream or vegan yoghurt and the salad mayonnaise with a vegan mayonnaise.