Spiced Sweet Potato Latte (vegan)
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 240 kcal/ 1000 kJ, 34 g carbs, 4 g protein, 7 g fat
- Recipe PDF | Press foto
1. Peel and wash sweet potatoes and cut them into pieces. Bring almond milk to the boil, add sweet potatoes, maple syrup, cinnamon and turmeric and cook covered for 10 minutes.
2. Puree the mixture using a blender and mix until foamy.
3. Pour the sweet potato latte into large heat-stable glasses and serve immediately.
Tip: Serve the sweet potato latte with a milk foam cap and dust with cinnamon if desired.