Baked Sweet Potato Salad with Prawns
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 470 kcal/1970 kJ, 5,2 g protein, 29 g fat, 33 g carbs
- Recipe PDF | Press foto
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Wrap the sweet potatoes in aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 50 minutes. Leave to cool, cut in half and break the inside into pieces.
2. Make a dressing with the lemon juice and zest, red pepper (cored and cut into cubes), vinegar and olive oil and blend it smooth with a stick blender. Season with some salt and pepper.
3. Peel the avocado and cut into large chunks. Marinate in the dressing.
4. Wash the lettuce and dry thoroughly, remove the heart and cut it.
5. Cut the spring onions diagonally. Quickly brown them in the rape seed oil, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and remove them from the pan. Arrange the spring onion together with salad and avocado. Spread the sweet potato in rough pieces all over the salad.
6. Fry the king prawns with thin slices of garlic in a hot pan and place them on top of the salad. Finally sprinkle the rest of the dressing over the salad and finish with some salt and pepper.