- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 450 kcal/ 1890 kJ, 80 g carbs, 11 g protein, 7 g fat
1. Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and place them into an oven at 175 C° (circulating air). Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until soft. Let them cool, peel the skin and purée in a mixer until smooth.
2. Mix sweet potato mash with cinnamon and 250ml almond drink and let it rest in the fridge overnight.
3. Use a second bowl to mix 250ml milk, oats, chia seeds and vanilla. Place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, remove from the fridge and layer both filings by turns in a glass jar.