BBQ Sweet Potato & Chicken Skewers
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 410 kcal/ 1720 kJ, 68 g carbs, 20 g protein, 3 g fat
1. Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into medium size cubes. Place the potatoes in boiling water then parboil it for 5-7 minutes.
2. Wash the chicken breast fillets, pat dry, chop into small cubes and season with the salt, pepper, garlic granules, smoked paprika, thyme and basil.
3. Thread the sweet potatoes onto skewers alternating with the chicken pieces.
4. For the honey mustard marinade, mix all ingredients well.
5. Grill the skewers on a BBQ or in a griddle pan for 4-5 minutes on each side, meanwhile base the skewers with the honey mustard dressing.
6. Spread salad mixture on a plate, arrange skewers on it.