BBQ jerk mushrooms & sweet potato salad
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 600 kcal/ 2520 kJ, 99 g carbs, 13 g protein, 13 g fat
1. Peel the potatoes then cut them into medium size chunks. Rinse under cool water, pat them dry and place the chopped potatoes on a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil. Bake in a preheated oven (top/bottom heat 175 °C/ circulating air: 150 °C) for approx. 20 minutes.
2. To make the jerk sauce cut chili in half, remove seeds, wash carefully and chop finely. Add all the ingredients into a small pot and stir well. Add approx. 75 ml of water and bring to boil. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened and glossy. Set to one side and allow to cool.
3. Wash the mushrooms, chop them in half and put them on wooden BBQ skewers. Coat the mushrooms with the jerk sauce and BBQ for 2-3 minutes on each side.