- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 560 kcal/ 2350 kJ, 71 g carbs, 14 g protein, 23 g fat
1. Use a fork to prick the sweet potatoes. Put in pre-heated oven at 175 C° (circulating air) for 20 to 30 minutes or until soft. Remove the peel and purée in a mixer and let it cool down. (this can be done a day ahead)
2. Mix sweet potato purée with oil. Add 120 ml almond drink, eggs, vanilla extract and yogurt and mix until smooth. Pour into a bowl and add remaining almond drink.
3. In a second bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add the liquid mass and mix. Add chopped walnuts.
4. For each pancake, put 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough into a heated, oiled frying pan. Bake for 3 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Remove from pan and serve.
Tip: The pancakes can easily be stored in the fridge for the next day