Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting
- 12-14 cupcakes Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 645,3 kcal / 1930,5 kj, 5,5 g proteins, 27,5 g fat, 45,7 g carbs
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into walnut-sized chunks, then cook in some water until tender. Blend in a food processor until smooth and let cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C (180°C convection oven). Fill cups of a cupcake or muffin tin with paper liners. Melt butter and whisk together with the eggs. Add sugar and cinnamon and keep whisking. Stir in the sweet potato puree (roughly 200 g), then mix baking powder and flour and add to the sweet potato blend. Pour batter into the cups and bake in the oven for 18 minutes. Place on a rack to cool.
- In the meantime, whisk butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese and blueberry jam until smooth. Pour frosting into a piping bag and press some on top of each cupcake. Decorate with fresh blueberries and chill for at least two hours.