Sweet Potato Tortilla with Wild Smoked Salmon
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 550 kcal / 2310 kj, 25 g protein, 23 g fat, 53 g carbs
- Recipe PDF | Press foto
1. Wash sweet potatoes, cook them for 15-20 minutes. Let them cool down a bit, then peel and cut into thin slices. Cut the bell peppers into half, remove stalks and seeds, wash and slice into stripes. Clean and cut the spring onions into rings. Wash tomatoes, remove stalks and cut into wedges.
2. Sauté bell peppers and spring onions in heated oil for approx. 8 minutes – make sure you are using an ovenproof, large enough pan. Add the sweet potatoes and tomatoes and fry them briefly. Slice olives and add them to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pre-heat oven to 180°C top/bottom heat (160°C circulating air). Season eggs with thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper and pour over the sweet potato mixture. Bake in the oven for approx. 20-25 minutes until firm.
4. Wash, pat dry and pluck parsley and slice the salmon. Cut the lukewarm tortilla into pieces, serve with salmon and parsley.