Sweet Potato Toast with Pomegranate
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 470 kcal/ 1970 kJ, 80 g carbs, 12 g protein, 8 g fat
1. Cook the frozen peas for 5 minutes until soft and purée with a mixer.
2. Remove the pits from the pomegranate. Crush the feta cheese with a fork.
3. Peel and wash the sweet potatoes and cut lengthwise into around ½ cm thick slices. Toast each slice 2 or 3 times on highest level until soft and slightly browned.
4. Place the toasted sweet potato slices on a plate, spread with the mash of green peas and garnish with pomegranate and feta cheese.