Sweet Potato-Pasta in Alfredo Sauce
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 490 kcal/ 2050 kJ, 72 g carbs, 13 g protein, 14 g fat
1. Clean the broccoli and cut into small pieces. Steam or cook at medium heat for around 10 minutes.
2. For the pasta, slice the sweet potatoes into long, very thin stripes. Boil for 5 minutes at medium heat.
3. For the sauce, clean the cauliflower and cut into small pieces. Steam or cook at medium heat for around 10 minutes. Peel and finely dice the onions. Peel and press the garlic. Roast both in a pan with olive oil.
4. Squeeze the lemon and add cooked cauliflower, almond drink, roasted garlic and onion. Mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Clean the chilis, cut in half and remove the seeds. Then cut into thin stripes. Finely chop the walnuts. Place the pasta on plates, pour the sauce on top and garnish with walnuts and chilis.