Sweet Potato Lentil Stew
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 700 kcal/ 2940 kJ, 63 g carbs, 39 g protein, 29 g fat
1. Wash the wild salmon fillet, pat dry and cut into bite-sized pieces. Wash lemon, dab dry, grate zest, halve the lemon and squeeze the juice. Mix salmon fillet with some lemon zest and juice and season with salt and pepper.
2. Peel and wash parsnips and sweet potatoes and cut into cubes. Cut the broccoli into florets and wash.
3. Bring 1 liter of water and broth to the boil, add lentils, parsnips, sweet potatoes and broccoli and cook covered for approx. 5-7 minutes. Wash the coriander, pat dry, pluck off the leaves and chop coarsely. Roast the sesame seeds in a small coated pan until golden brown.
4. Put the wild salmon fillet pieces carefully into the stew and let simmer for about 5-7 minutes. Refine the stew with the cream and season with salt and pepper as well as the remaining lemon zest and juice.
5. Fill the stew into decorative soup bowls, garnish with coriander and sesame and serve.
Tip: The stew also tastes very good vegetarian.