- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 470 kcal/ 1970 kJ, 53 g carbs, 8 g protein, 23 g fat
1. Peel onions and ginger and cut into small dices. Peel and press the garlic. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes. Heat the coconut oil in a pan and slightly roast the onion, garlic and ginger. Reduce heat, add the sweet potatoes and roast for another 5 minutes.
2. Pour in coconut milk and vegetable stock and let it simmer by medium heat for about 10 minutes. Purée and season with salt and pepper.
3. Slice the chilis and spring onions into small cuts and roughly chop the peanuts. Clean the cilantro and finely cut the leaves. Plate the soup into small bowls and garnish with peanuts, chili, spring onions and cilantro.