Buddha Bowl with Sweet Potato-Hummus
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 490 kcal/2050 kJ, 66 g carbs, 20 g protein 13 g fat
- Recipe PDF | Press foto
1. For the hummus, wash and drain the chick peas. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into large chunks. Cook for around 10 to 15 minutes until soft and let them drain. Add sweet potatoes, chick peas and all remaining hummus ingredients into a mixer and mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Wash the broccoli and cut into small pieces. Steam or cook slowly for around 10 minutes. Wash and cut in half the bell peppers. Remove pits and cut into stripes. Wash tomatoes and cut in half. Clean mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
3. Arrange hummus with the vegetables and serve.