BBQ sweet potato wedges with jerk mayo
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 420 kcal/ 1760 kJ, 61 g carbs, 4 g protein, 15 g fat
1. Thoroughly wash the potatoes with the skin on and then chop into shapes of wedges.
2. Add the potatoes into a boiling pot of water and parboil for 6-7 minutes.
3. Remove the potatoes from the boiling pan and set aside to cool down.
4. Season the potatoes with salt, pepper and thyme before placing them on a BBQ (a chargrill skillet will also work).
5. Cook the potatoes for 3-4 minutes on each side or until you have some nice brown charcoal marks on them.
6. Add some Mayonnaise into a small mixing bowl, followed by the rest of the jerk seasoning spices. Squeeze 1/2 a lemon juice into the mayo sauce and whisk until smooth.
7. Serve up the BBQ sweet potatoes with the jerk mayo dip.