Sweet potato Thai curry
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 160 kcal/670 kJ, 5 g protein, 3 g fat, 26 g carbs
1. Steam or blanch the broccoli al dente and rinse with cold water. Dry the broccoli and lightly char it with a blowtorch or in a very hot pan. Leave to cool and set aside.
2. Heat some coconut oil in a large skillet or frying pan and brown the sweet potato in this. Add the onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the yellow curry and stir well. Add the garlic, ginger and pepper and stir briefly.
3. Then add the coconut milk, stock and lemongrass and gently bring to the boil. Add the broccoli after about 10 minutes to warm it through. Season with a pinch of salt if necessary.
4. Just before serving sprinkle the juice of half a lime over the plates, then scatter the fresh coriander over the dish and serve immediately with Thai fragrant rice!#