Sweet Potato with Beet Root and Walnuts
- Cooking time
- 4 Persons
- Nutritional value for one portion
- 610 kcal/ 1560 kJ, 74 g carbs, 8 g protein, 28 g fat
1. Peel the beet roots, dice and cook for 45 minutes until soft. Remove from the heat and let them drain (or use pre-cooked beet root).
2. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small dices. Heat olive oil in a pan, add sweet potato dices together with the beet root.
3. Clean and finely chop parsley. Roughly chop walnuts and mix with sweet potatoes and beet root. Season to taste, plate and serve immediately.